Thursday, April 22, 2010

Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker MP-7

Another new addition to the Masterpiece family, MP-7 Thundercracker. It's a MISB item and i can resist anymore because MP-7 is hard to get nowadays with the price of RM360. I know the MP-7 is the same mold of MP-3, MP-6 and Masterpiece Starscream (MPSS) but the temptation to complete The Seekers (Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker) is something you can't deny.

As far as i'm concern, Thundercracker toyline never been develop so much but I remember just 3 Thundercrackers in previous year. TakaraTomy did produced Henkei Thundercracker but it fell into Exclusive category and the price is, of course, expensive. The other one is in the Transformers The Movie in 2007 where Hasbro produced a voyager class of Thundercracker, same mold as for Starscream. The last 1 is Activators Class from Transformers Animated where Hasbro use almost the same color as
MP-7.

For me, MP-7 Thundercracker is a great mold consider he's completing my Seekers Team especially in Masterpiece's collection. The color is so nice eventhough no stickers apply. Will never regret this one though eventhough i commit to buy it without thinking twice.

Close look at the box.

With MP-1 and MP-1B.

Cool plastic cover and case to wrapped MP-7.

First look out from the plastic cover.

With the stand.

Front view with the stand.

Robot mode. "Look! I can stand by myself what!?"

"With my stand, i pose anything you like."

Like the chromes very much.





"Look at me, i can change my face."



In vehicle mode with MP-1 and MP-1B.

What can you say more on Masterpiece products? 9.5 out of 10 is well deserve for the awesome product like that. The quality is something you can count on with Masterpiece series. From MP-1 to MP-8 the quality is so great and awesome. Hard to resist, of course.





2 comments:

  1. If u notice your mp07 chest is terbalik.....compare with the box picture and u will see what I meant.....want to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    If you are interested in letting go your MP-07
    Please let me know; 012-3318445

    R,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete