Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm backkkk!!!

My last post, dated July 24th, stated that i sold almost all of my collection. Yeah! It's true, i sold most of them BUT lucky me, new series came out and i have started collect them back and this time, i collected both version, Hasbro and Takara.

The new series i'm talking about is Transformers Prime and older series which i felt that i want to own them. So, from now on, i will post whatever i bought recently and previously, after July 24th, my last post here.

I will show you my hauls for past few months until now and until next year. So, let's get started.


Transformers United Black Optimus Prime. Again, the same old mold over and over again.

I have to stop here because i can't post any images more.

Will continue soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment